Haloween🎃 is upon us! Quick and easy recipes🍸 for a thrilling evening!
1. THE WRONG NEGRONI: To prepare your cocktail just a few steps: pour the ice into a glass, add 3cl of Campari bitters, 3cl of red Martini, and mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Finally, add the sparkling wine, mix and filter everything with terrifying syringes. To best serve your monster drink, leave the syringes💉 in a bowl filled with crushed ice.
2. SPIDER RUSSIAN🕷️: Get some licorice wheels and unroll them completely: trust us, you’ll need them for your monster cocktail! Fill a glass with ice cubes, cool it by mixing the ice, and remove any excess water. Pour 5 cl of vodka, 2 cl of licorice liqueur, and mix everything. Take back the licorice and arrange the threads halfway inside the glass! You have understood? Yes, there is a spider in your cocktail!
3. NIGHTMARE👻 MOJITO: Pour the brown sugar, a few drops of lime juice, and a lime wedge into a glass. With the pestle, mash everything until the sugar has melted becoming a cream. Add a mint leaf and 6 blueberries and mash again. Cover the crushed fruit with ice🧊, pour 5 cl of dark rum and mix everything !
4. WITCH POTION: Children playing “trick or treat” 👻are the real stars of Halloween and we have thought of them with this delicious non-alcoholic potion based on orange juice. Take a disposable glove and color it red, being careful to use an edible dye, fill it with water and close the lower part where you put your hand with a knot. Put it in the freezer and wait two hours. In a jug pour the orange juice, the pineapple juice, and the soda; mix everything until you get a homogeneous mixture. Take back your glove that has become a hand in the meantime and put it in the bowl: a creepy effect!
5. BLOODY MARY: Last but the real Halloween KING is the Bloody Mary is the Halloween cocktail par excellence and for our scary party we have also added a really terrifying detail! Add the tomato🍅 juice, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice and mix for 10 seconds. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper, 5 ice cubes🧊, 5cl of vodka for each portion, and finally two drops of Tabasco. Peel pomegranate and serve your cocktail with a few grains in the glass: your friends will mistake them for floating teeth!
To conclude, here are some ideas for the table and guests …
you can decorate the table with the Scary Tablecloths starting from $12.99 or another one the Cobweb Tablecloths from $11.99 , the Halloween Paper Straws to present your cocktails with style, starting from $15.99. Here are also some new decorations like the skull and cobweb set starting from $14.99.
All you have to do is prepare your Halloween in the best possible way !!!